Friday, December 18, 2009

Happiness is...

...your first pair of "click clack" shoes!!!

We had to dip into the clothes box - hand-me-downs from Madi.
Rylee is outgrowing her shoes.
We found these and another white pair.
After a little cleaning with nail polish remover they are just like new.
She has been wearing them for days all around the house, to pick up the kids, to the store.
She even has little blisters on her feet - nothing a band-aid and socks can't fix.
Who can blame her love that click clack noise!!!
On a side note: she is wearing the clothes that Madi wore at three.
That purple dress is a 4T.
I think she is tall - what do you think?

3 comments:

Deb said...

Not sure about tall, but she is super cute! My Addi wears 4T quite a bit too, I think it depends on the brand, and probably because she is my last, I believe that the clothes shrink in the laundry, not that she is getting bigger. I had no idea nail polish remover would clean shoes either. Good to know.

sirpa said...

so cute! Not only is she wearing Madi's old clothes but she takes after her a lot too! You have beautiful kids, Stacy!

Cindy Staley said...

She is too cute!!!! can she come live with me??? I sooo need a cute little girl like her! How fun!!!