Wednesday, June 4, 2008

ONE YEAR OLDER!

Still having a hard time believeing that Rylee has turned one. Where has the time gone? We are so blessed to have her in our family. She makes us smile daily and laughs all of the time!

She is constantly taking the hand towels off of the oven handle and carrying them around the house. I go to dry my hands and there isn't anything there. Of course I grab another one and seconds later it has disappeared as well. I find them all over the house.

She has started to cuddle bears and dolls. She is so cute. She gives them little hugs and says OHHH! She is adorable!

She is so proficient at walking now and it getting fast. She runs after the other kids and also runs away from them. She doesn't fall as often so not as many bruises. However, she does get into more trouble and ends up places she shouldn't be.

HOW LUCKY ARE WE TO HAVE SUCH A SWEET LITTLE GIRL IN OUR FAMILY!!!

6 comments:

Travis said...

Happy Birthday Rylee. Those are some cute shoes!!!

sirpa said...

Happy birthday Rylee! She sure is a cutie. And love the shoes!

Mari said...

Happy Birthday Rylee!!

Krista S said...

I can't believe she is already 1. She is SOOO cute. Your scrapbooking pages are cute too.

Amy said...

Wow! I can't believe that she was born a year ago and you were here. Happy Birthday! We missed you at the reunion the other night. Come back! :)

Anonymous said...

What a cute girl! and your scrapbooking pages leave mine in the dust. It has only taken me about a year to track you down. I must've called your house a day or two after your phone was shut off. I found out you had moved to Australia from Jessica and should've thought a long time ago that you would do a blog. Email me sometime...kimjones1025@hotmail.com
It's great to see your adorable family again.