Monday, June 23, 2008

THANKS JULES AND BRANDON!! and some other stuff...

I HAVE THE BEST LITTLE SISTER IN THE WORLD! At the end of last week there was a knock at the door and there was a man with a package for us from Julie and Brandon! We opened it up and found the cutest little outfits for Rylee's birthday and some movies. We have already watched Alvin and the chipmunks twice and on Friday night we had pizza and movie night and watched the Bee movie! Jules you are the best. Here's a picture of Rylee sportin' one of the outfits you bought her - it brought some sunny colors into our cloudy, rainy world last week! Thanks you guys! We love you!! Thanks for not forgetting us.


I also got some video footage of our little dancer. She is adorable. Sorry I had the camera the wrong way so you have to watch the video sideways - but you will get the idea. She even likes "The Cars" like her daddy! Seriously Rylee hears music and her little body just can't hold still it begins to sway back and forth. She is getting more "moves" all of the time! We need to get this child into some dance classes in the future!


I also have a new train world in my play room. On Friday Cooper built the most amazing train track. Of course he wasn't too happy when Saturday rolled around knowing that he would have to take it down (Saturday is cleaning day). So I was nice and let him keep it up. By then there was also a Pet Shop world surrounding the train tracks. It is now Monday night and they have been playing with it every day. I think we may have to leave it up all week at this rate. Anyway, here is a picture of the train track he built. He always amazes me!

4 comments:

AmyG said...

The dancing is so cute. My Madisyn used to dance to "Cars" too when she was that age.

Carli said...

WOW Cooper, look at that remarkable track!

Mari said...

That is one amazing track!

Love the moves, Rylee!

Cindy Staley said...

Looks like Coop had a lot of fun, my boys would be gealous... Rylee is so dang cute! Makes me want a girl! :-)