Wednesday, November 25, 2009

OUR LITTLE TADPOLE!

About five months ago I put Rylee into swimming lessons. She wasn't old enough to go into the pool by herself so she and I enrolled in a mom and me class. It has been fun to go swimming with Rylee once a week and spend that time with just her and me.
Her favorite thing to do is at the end when they get to walk along the mat, hit the flags, and then jump off!!!


Well our little water baby is now going to be a tadpole. She is moving up. She no longer needs me in the water and gets a new teacher. She will be doing similar things, but I get to sit on the sidelines. I am excited for Rylee to branch out and explore her independence. I know that a teacher will push her more. I am not a fan of the water, because of that I swore that my children would not be scared of the water and would be able to swim with ease.

I just have to show you what we get to see out of the windows of the swim school. Not a bad view eh?

5 comments:

Dera said...

I think Spring/Summer is in the air. The temple looks more beautiful than when I was there. I love the purple trees.

mintifresh said...

That is a great view and what a cute little tadpole! :)

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving Hutchs! We're thinking about you and hoping for your quick return. Cheers, mates!

Jones Fam said...

Happy Thanksgiving Hutchs! We're thinking about you and hoping for your quick return. Cheers, mates!

sirpa said...

Oh I absolutely fell in love with the yacarandas while we were there! I loved spring time in Oz with so many blooming trees!