Sunday, January 17, 2010

MY LITTLE MAN


I love my little man. He is loud and a bit crazy at times, but he is who he is and I love him for it.
He rarely stops to pose for pictures and when he does we have to get them fast.
When he dances we all laugh - he has his own rhythm and his own style.
He has grown a bit taller and still is very picky about what he eats.
Nutella and PB are his favorite - yes together.
Tastes a bit like a Reeses PB cup.
He makes friends easily and I have almost forgotten what it was like when he was so shy and anxious about everything.
He has the best smile and the cutest dimple.
I always know when he is truly happy because that dimple shines bright.
Today this little man gave a talk in Primary.
He helped me write it by telling me all the ways he knew people loved him.
Here it is:
I know that my daddy loves me because he plays with me, he gives me hugs and kisses, and because he gives me treats. I know that my mommy loves me because she cuddles with me, she reads stories to me, and because she makes dinner for me. I know that Heavenly Father loves me because He created this beautiful world for us to live on. I know that Jesus Christ loves me because He came to this earth to die for me that I can return to live with Heavenly Father and my family again someday. I am grateful for all the people who love me and all that they teach me. I will show my love in return by listening and obeying. I know this Church is true and I am thankful for my family and for my Father in Heaven and for my brother Jesus Christ. I love them just as they love me. Amen.
He read the entire thing by himself with no help from anyone.
He snicked a bit when he got to the part about his dad giving him treats.
I sat at the piano where I was filling in and felt so honored to be his mother.
He is a special boy and we love him so much!

4 comments:

Janae said...

He is so cute! I can't wait for you to move back so we can get to know him again, and enjoy his cute accent while it lasts.

Brandon and Julie said...

So I have been trying to post a comment on the last three posts and on this one twice, dial up is the worst, but haven't been able to. SO here I am hoping it will work (fingers crossed). Your kiddos are getting so big, good luck and hope all is going well with the potty training, no more diapers for you at the moment. YAHOO. congrats on madi's no more training wheels, tell her we are proud of her. Hope this time the earrings work out well. And tell Cooper we are proud of him and his talk. He is the most handsome Cooper I know. We miss you and today for some reason more than most days. Love you tons!!

Lisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisha said...

He did his talk so beautifully!! You are so right about him too. I too love his smile and dimples, he's sure going to be a heartbreaker!!

PS Sorry I deleted a comment because of my bad spelling...just fixed it :+)