Friday, May 22, 2009

VAMPIRE SAGA

I will be the first to admit that usually I am not a big vampire person. When Twilight came out I didn't rush out to buy it. In fact I didn't read it until the movie was about to be released a few years later. Last year when Rylee and I were getting ready to travel to the States I saw a copy of Twilight at the store and decided to read it on the plane. Although I didn't get much time to read on the plane due to Rylee's inability to sleep during the long flight - I soon got sucked in while at my parent's house. I read it whenever I had a spare minute, and bought New Moon while in the States. When I got back to Australia I bought the other two books and was soon finished with the entire series. I saw the movie on opening weekend when we went back to Utah and loved it. Now I am on my second read of all the books. I am halfway through Eclipse. I am still enthralled and fascinated by the storyline. My sister Julie sent me the DVD for Twilight and I have watched it a half a dozen times already. I am not sure what it is about this vampire family, but I am loving my vampire saga. Sometimes it is fun to just dive into a world that is not your own and use your imagination.

1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

My sister read twilight and now is almost finished with new moon im reading twilight im ALMOST done