Monday, May 4, 2009

52 BLESSINGS PROJECT

A scrappin' friend of mine was doing this project last year and I really wanted to do it. However, because I am a bit anal I couldn't start it in the middle of the year - nope had to wait until the beginning. I do a LO a week that is a blessing in my life. Because Sunday seemed like the best day to think about my blessings that is what I do. Every Sunday night I sit down at the computer and scrap about a blessing in my life. It has been really nice. By the end of the year I will have 52 blessings which I will make into a book. I wanted to share a few of my favorites so far.

3 comments:

mintifresh said...

Those are awesome! You truly are an artist!!! I think I need to have you do my scrapbooks!

Deb said...

Those are amazing! You are very talented. Someday, when you move back here, you will have to give me some pointers...all I have are a bunch of pictures on the computer.

Lisha said...

I like your new header, it's lovely! What a good idea to scrap your blessings.