Saturday, June 6, 2009

WHAT'S ON MY MIND?

I was just out weeding my yard and could not believe how many thougths went through my mind in such a short amount of time:
I should really weed more often it wouldn't be such a chore if I did it more often.
When I have my own house I will enjoy this again....I will plant a snowball bush, lilacs, bleeding hearts, and of course daisies! Oh how I love daisies!
I wish I could plant a veggie garden - I miss my veggie garden.
Cooper just told me a joke - why does he think it is funny?
I wonder if Rylee is awake yet.
Really I should do this more often.
I wonder if I could blog something funny so I would actually get a few comments - too bad I am not that funny.
Why does it matter if anyone comments on my blog or my scrap pages - I should love them anyway and not care so much what other people think.
Oh how I wish that I was funny like my friend Mindi - she cracks me up.
I am soaking in the rays and getting my Vitamin D!
Really I should weed more often.
I think it would be fun to have chickens in my backyard - maybe next year when we are settled.
4,000 more lay-offs going to be announced at AMEX world wide in the next couple of weeks - if we have to go home is that a good thing or a bad thing?
I wonder if Rylee is awake.
I took the cutest pictures of Rylee yesterday - can't wait to scrap them....picturing what I am going to do.
Eat, Pray, Love isn't really living up the hype....I fall asleep everytime I crack it opened.
I just remembered I have sharing time tomorrow - OOPS!!!
Good almost done - I am going to have sore fingers tomorrow. Better not do anything in sharing time that requires fine motor skills.
I wonder where we will live when we move back to the States and what type of house I will have - I hope we have lots of space to run and play. Gotta have room for those chickens.
Done!!! Finally! I won't wait so long next time.
Seriously, it is amazing I get anything done with so many thoughts running through my head.

7 comments:

Lisha said...

Isn't it amazing how our thoughts continually wind and wend their way through our brains and pick a little here and a little there to think about.

Should I give you a penny for them now?

Would love to see them again some time (your thoughts that is).

Luvnbnamom said...

Hillarious..and you thought you were not funny! lol Most Importamtly... if you have to come back to the states early....its a good thing...house prices are sooooo cheap, you can definitly get a house with lots of space...where the kids can run and play! (perferably by me and Karla) Lots of good deals!!! Seriosuly...make me sick, good deals! Dont make me beg! lol

Janae said...

Thanks for sharing! Is there a big
chance that he will get laid off?

The Piquant Storyteller said...

This was the best post. I love it!

mintifresh said...

Wow! Aren't are brains amazing!? It is amazing you got that done with all that in your head!

BTW-Thanks for the shout out! I'm glad I can make you laugh! :)

Melissa Giles said...

Looks like you aren't doing too bad in the comment department on this post. I feel the same way though. I just want people to think I'm funny once in a while. It seems like I am always taking a glance at my blog whenever I see the computer just to see if anyone commented. Oh well, I blog cuz I like to blog. If nobody comments I guess it doesn't always mean they didn't read it. Keep it up, cuz I read your blog all the time!

Heather said...

Since you want more comments I'll finally leave one. I've been reading your cute blog for quite a while now and love seeing how you guys are doing. (Although I feel like you'll be calling me 'that creepy stalker teacher from the states'.) As a fellow scrapper (but the real paper kind) I love seeing your cute layouts. Tell Madi hi from me!