Thursday, October 22, 2009

2nd WHITE DRESS

My mom couldn't come to Madi's baptism, but she wanted to be part of it anyway so she made Madi a white dress to be baptized in. Then she made another special dress for her as well. Madi loves this blue dress and wears it almost every week to Church. I took some pictures of Madi in her dresses that didn't turn out very well and haven't had a chance to attempt again. My mom keeps bugging me about seeing pictures of Madi, so during school holidays we went over to the temple and the surrounding grounds and took some pictures. The white flower in her hair was something that she wore around her wrist when she was blessed. She wore it in her hair on her baptism day as well. Then she she is married she will wear it again. Thanks to my mom for making Madi feel extra special on her day and making such lovely dresses for her.

6 comments:

Lisha said...

Just lovely Madi, just lovely!!

Luvnbnamom said...

I cant believe how grown up she looks! How Beautiful! Both dresses are gorgous so way to go to your Mom!

Deb said...

She is beautiful!

Janae said...

She is looking so grown up! Beautiful.

The Brown Family said...

I love those dresses! The fabric looks so soft and flowing...love it!!

Madi's eight-year-old smile is my favorite part!

Kim

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Stace! Madi you are beautiful.
Mom