Friday, October 16, 2009

HUGE NEWS!!!

I am going to sell my digital scrapbooking designs. I can hardly believe it. I am super excited and nervous as well. I will be selling at Digiridoo Scraps. Exciting as well because it is an Aussie based scrapbooking site.

I made my first full kit! Introducing Fairy World. I made this kit for my two girls. With wonder and imagination fairies are alive in our home. We see them at the grocery story, inside our home, and in the trees outside. We even have a fairy world in our garden. I love the imagination of a child and wanted to capture this for my girls. Go here to my shop to pick it up! If you go to my scrapping blog, Stacy's Back Door Designs, you can also get a freebie alpha to go with this kit.

I made two LOs with this kit in honor of the girls who I made the kit for. Here they are!

4 comments:

Luvnbnamom said...

Congratulations!!!That is so cool! Okay I want to get going on this Digi Scrap stuff...but I'm lost of how to organize everything you download! When you come home you should teach some Digi Scrap Wprkshops! I love the two layouts you made for Madi and Rylee too...So cute!

Janae said...

Awesome Stacy! I hope you sell a ton! You are a very talented girl.

mintifresh said...

That is so cute! I love all the ones you've been putting up on FB, too!

sirpa said...

Congratulations! That's awesome! Good luck with your business :)