Wednesday, October 14, 2009

TODAY

- My chest still hurts. I guess it is getting better I can't really tell. I've been told it can take up to two weeks to get better. I just don't feel very good. Now my neck and back are hurting because I am compensating for the chest pain. UGH!
- My mom told me to eat honey - I hate honey. I think it stems from her making us eat honey and vinegar when we were sick as kids. Honey is a natural antibiotic. I hate it. So I got me some honey and lemon herbal tea - it's not so bad.
- My house looks like WWIII - that's what happens when you don't feel good.
- I did not make my bed and haven't all week.
- I haven't put on make-up all week either.
- At least I am not in my pjs at noon.
- I just went outside to check on the kids - you should see the front yard. UGH!!! Weeds everywhere - it looks bad, really bad. Oh well! It's not my house.
- One of the jobs Kev applied for went down today - yeah!
- Now we wait and see what happens - not so yeah!
- I have put up three loads of laundry on the line - that feels good something is getting done.
- I have some exciting news about digital scrapbook designing, but I can't share it yet.
- I really want Cafe Rio - they should really come to Australia. Seriously there is no good Mexican here they would make a killing.
- The kids are playing nicely and it sounds lovely. School holidays are more than half over.
- Everywhere I look I see something I will have to sale before we move back to the States - the fridge, the waching machine and dryer, my hair dryer, lamps, two TVs, the Wii, our car, Kev's scooter, the list goes on and on. Double UGH!
- I need a new style - or at least not the worn out mommy look. Seriously a good hair cut and some cute clothes would do wonders for me.
- At least the sun is shining and I got a package in the mail yesterday from my sister - in it are two really cute necklaces for me. Boy does Julie know me well!!!

7 comments:

Mari said...

hope you feel better soon, costochondritis is painful.... just try not to breathe :)

I second your wish for a decent Mexican restaurant here, btw!

Cindy Staley said...

So sorry to hear you have been so sick! Glad it wasn't a collapsed lung... prayers your way for the job... hope you can get through everything :-) love cindy

Deb said...

Hope you feel better soon. Being sick stinks - especially when you have kids at home. I am praying for good news with Kev's jobs, and instead of Cafe Rio coming to Australia, you just may have to come here - I'll buy (the Cafe Rio that is). Good luck selling all that stuff. It's amazing what you accumulate in such a short amount of time.

Luvnbnamom said...

If it makes you feel better my house looks like WWIII which is really, really, much worse then WWII!! lol I loved your post...so funny! Im so excited for you to sell all that stuff and get home!

mintifresh said...

I'm sorry you are so sick and I hear ya on the new hair and clothes thing! Sometimes I am almost embarrassed to go outside-but you always look wonderful! :)

Anonymous said...

See, all that thinking and you're meant to be resting girl!! Stop that head from ticking about the future and have a rest in the now. Love you Stacy xxx

Carli x

Lisha said...

Sorry you're not feeling so good I will be back in Sydney by Saturday so if you need anything let me know.

I wish we had good Mexican restaurants too!