Wednesday, October 7, 2009

SIMPLIFY

I believe in a life that is simple. I do have a lot of projects going on, but I try really hard to keep everything simple. Sometimes that doesn't happen and I feel overwhelmed. Lately I feel like the world is coming apart. Too much to do and too little time. So last week on a very (and I mean very) warm day Rylee and I went to spend an hour at the park. Just the two of us while the others were at school. It was such a simple pleasure. I need to remember to simplfy. Life is so much better when it is simple. At least my life.

This little fellow followed us in the bush all the way to the park. Never seen a rooster in the bush before. It was a little strange.

Who wouldn't love to spend a few hours with this litlte girl?

What goes up must come down...how? Rylee is our climber. She loves to climb. She can get up, but not always down. She scares me sometimes.

No comments: