Sunday, March 28, 2010

CONFERENCE PACKET

In the past I have always given the primary children in our ward an activity packet to work on during conference. I have created them myself using activities in the friend and coloring pictures. This year however, I found an amazing packet. If you want one for your children go here:
http://www.sugardoodle.info/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5851

It is really well done. I hope the primary children will find it helpful this year and maybe you will too!

2 comments:

superhey said...

Thanks for the link! My kids love General Conference just for the fact that they get a cool packet of games and stuff to do! Carly can hardly contain herself for a whole week!

sirpa said...

Thanks for the link, Stace! I actually found the time to translate some of it in finnish and Adiel kept himself very busy with the packet for the conference. Awesome! I'll be using it again, for sure.