Friday, March 19, 2010

PACKAGES!

I love packages – well who doesn’t right?

This week I have gotten two.  That’s even better!

Thanks to my sister Julie I have now watched “Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs” twice and gotten my Butterfinger fix!!!

DSC_0003Then a few days later another package arrived.  Inside were some goodies I created.  To see my work printed was nice.   These are some of my first pages I ever did digitally.  I thought about redoing some of them – they aren’t so good I admit, but admittedly I do not have the time.  I did go through and fix up the shadows and clean up a bit.  All the pages are of Rylee.  I feel so bad.  She has a book that has maybe half a dozen pages in it.  Now she has a whole lot more.  I used a relatively new company:  Persnickety Prints   I was so impressed.  The quality was excellent.  No washed out colors.  They are located in Orem, Utah for those of you who live close by you can actually go pick them up and save yourself some shipping costs.  I happened to get a coupon for a discount in shipping costs, but $10 for international shipping isn’t bad.  It cost them $15 to send it.   I am totally going to use them again and soon!!!!

Rylee has been enjoying her book.  She used to look at the half a dozen pages in her book before and loved it – now imagine all the fun she is having.   It is so fun to see how much she has grown. 

1 comment:

Janae said...

Jules is so great! How fun to get your pages! I think it is the best to be able to hold all your hard work. Now I guess you better get working on that blog book huh?