Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Here's a little joke!


Thanks to my wonderful sisters for keeping us in stock of our favorite US candy! We got this package from Dera today and were so excited. We got more sour patch kids, some swedish fish, more cinnamon bears to make into chocolate covered cinammon bears, and some laffy taffys. I forgot how much fun the jokes were. Here are a few I just grabbed out of the bag:
Why do melons always have big weddings?
Because they cantaloupe!
How did the frog cross the road?
He tied himself to a chicken!
What did one autumn leaf say to another?
I'm falling for you!
How do mules open locked barns?
With don-keys!
What do you call a pig in a pawn shop?
A hamhawk!
What runs around a soccer field but never moves?
A fence!
So there you go a little joke for the day! I know they are corny, but they are Laffy Taffy jokes what can you do?! My kids laugh and think they are hillarious!
Thanks again Dera!!

2 comments:

LaNae said...

So for years and years, we have teased my dad that he is the one writing the jokes for Laffy Taffy, because his jokes are as corny as the Laffy Taffy ones. Grandpa's jokes and Laffy Taffy jokes keep my kids laughing and laughing. We love Laffy Taffy jokes.

Suzi said...

LOVED these jokes! I read them out to Steve who didn't seem all that impressed (and he's usually the ones with the jokes that I don't find funny).

More! More!