Monday, July 21, 2008

New gadget!!!

So our 10 year anniversary is coming up and we have bought ourselves a gift. Originally - well 10 years ago - this anniversary was supposed to be a cruise, but that isn't going to happen this year. We are now shooting for a cruise for our 15 year anniversary -then we will have babysitters around to take the kids!! Instead we weren't sure what to buy. I really want a nice new SLR camera, but the budget can't handle that gift so I am saving as much as I can out of my budget each month to buy it myself!!! Anyway, we weren't sure what to buy and then we decided to get a Wii! We found it on sale and since Kev had been looking around for a while now we decided to buy it while we could find it and the sale price was a good one. We also got some games with it. Wii sports comes with the console and Wii Beach sports was free with the deal. They also had Mario Kart on sale so we got that one.


Seriously, we have had so much fun playing with it. We have fun racing in Mario Kart and the beach sports are so much fun bocce ball and sand volleyball. What a blast!! I already know that I want Wii Fit - but we have to save more money for that one. If anyone has any ideas of some more games we should save our money for let us know.

4 comments:

Luvnbnamom said...

Oh thats an awesome anniversary gift! We love ours! Infact we just got Wii fit which is sooo fun! Who knew you could have so much fun excercising! Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary! 10 years is an exciting one!

Lisha said...

Hey Wii've got a Wii too!! Wii've been playing with it alot lately, Donald & Ethan have been playing lots of tennis from Wii sport, and I seem to be hooked on battling tanks with Donald. Lots of fun. The boys love their Lego Star wars too!

Amy said...

ooohhh the wii!!! I am so jealous! My entire family is jealous. You are gonna have so much fun!!!

sirpa said...

I want one too, and Adiel definitely wants one! Actually he's a bit indecisive between PlayStation (pay station as me and Teemu call it) and Wii. He would also like a DS but all these things are sooo expensive and time consuming that I'm not sure it's such a good idea after all. We'll see. Happy anniversary! Imagine how time flies when you're having fun!