Monday, August 11, 2008

10 YEARS LATER...

Apparently Kev beat me to posting that today is our 10 year anniversary - which is funny because he doesn't usually post anything and I always tease him about that.

So yep 10 years ago today Kev and I were married for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake Temple. I can't believe all the adventures we have had since. We have had three adorable children, bought two houses, traveled a bit, and moved to another country. With all the ups and downs I wouldn't change anything. I love Kev with all my heart and half my liver and this love has continued to grow each and every day since that beautiful summer day 10 years ago.

Here are some photos from our wedding day. I am making layouts to get made into a bound book. These are some of my favorites!

3 comments:

The Brown Family said...

I love the cute wedding photos! And the peek at a younger Kevin and Amy W. I have had to use the photoshopgirl several times to scan in some photos of Lee and I with some serious 80's hair and makeup, so it is fun to see them a little younger, too (not anywhere as drastic as Lee and I though! You guys are too young!).

Your pages look great!

Love
Kim

Suzi said...

Ahh! You and Ferris look so sweet :o)

Congratulations!

Melissa Giles said...

Wow! Ten years. We've only just past 1 month! Congratulations!!!