Monday, August 11, 2008

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!


Happy 10 year anniversary to my best friend! There is no place that I would rather be than here with you (where ever here may be - down under or up over!)!!!!

"Another turning point; a fork stuck in the road.
Time grabs you by the wrist; directs you where to go.
So make the best of this test and don't ask why.
It's not a question but a lesson learned in time.
It's something unpredictable but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life!"

I love you!
Kev

P.S. - Don't we both look good in our picture up above for being 10 years older and more mature!

4 comments:

Mari said...

Happy 10th Anniversary!!!
(Great picture of you, too :) )

Lisha said...

Happy Anniversary you two!

Stacy said...

Kev you make me laugh!!!

sirpa said...

Happy anniversary to both of you! Stacy, it's such a blessing to have a hubby who makes you laugh. Life is just so much more fun that way! My family makes me laugh every single day and that's just one more reason I love them so much.