Tuesday, August 11, 2009

ANNIVERSARY

Today is my anniversary. I have been blessed to be married to this amazing man for 11 years. How did I get so lucky?
He sent me an e-mail today. I am going to share so you can see how he cracks me up every day. He loves to make up songs and poems for us.
It's our anniversary, shout hooray! One year older with me today.
Come tonight and we will play. I hope you enjoy this wonderful day.
I love you are the words I will say. In the future come what may.
SO HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, HOORAY!
Thanks to Brandon and Julie for taking the kids tonight so we can go on a date!

3 comments:

Luvnbnamom said...

Happy Anniversary you two!!! I hope you have an Amazing day! You two deserve it!

Dera said...

Love the picture. Happy Anniversary!!!!

mintifresh said...

Happy Anniversary! A little late but still !:)