Thursday, August 13, 2009

SUNNY DAYS

Today was a beautiful day.


I was adventurous again and drove to the beach. Twice in two weeks has got to be a record for me. I get a bit anxious driving a car - espcially here with the narrow lanes and the fact that I am not sure where I am heading most of the time. I have grown up so much and can now drive myself to the beach - who knew. Now I know what Rylee and I can do on our free days when the kids are at school. Madi told me that I need to take her to the beach every day during school holidays. Not sure that is going to happen, but a girl can always dream.


This time we headed to Mona Vale beach for some
sunshine,
crashing waves,


and sand lots of sand.


Claire loves the sand - especially by the fistful straight into her mouth.


There are no dogs allowed on this beach - but they never said anything about kitty cats.

Not a bad way to spend a few hours.

2 comments:

mintifresh said...

I want to be there right now!

A-L said...

Well of all the places to feel comfortable driving I think the beach is probably the best! Enjoy your days out!