Wednesday, March 11, 2009

If I were in Utah...

...I would be going to this
The tickets are only $12 a piece unless you are buying five or more and then they are $10. Not only that it is for such a good cause. Paul Cardall is a musician waiting for a heart transplant. He is having a hard time supporting his family and his medical expenses are mounting. He plays the piano beautifuly and the children's song and the hymns sound magical when he plays them.
So since I can't go....someone there go for me and tell me all about it. It's even on Monday night - what a fabulous FHE! Maybe buy me a CD or something...hint, hint, hint!

1 comment:

Janae said...

Oh that does sound fun! I would LOVE to go, except I think I will be having the baby. My due date is April 1st but I have always planned on April 6th as my due date. I always go late and I figured that April 6th sounded like a good date for a boy to be born. Sorry I can't pick up a CD for you.