Sunday, March 29, 2009

Utah! She's on her way...

Rylee is on her way to becoming a Ute fan!!!! Or she is on her way to becoming a very messed up little girl in regards to choosing sides between Utah and BYU. But I got a good video of how she starting to lean more towards the RED side (right Stace!).

With the help of Brandon's shirt that she bought for the last Utah vs BYU game everytime we put that on her she raises her arms and says "UTAH!" (Just to note here there are days I come home from work and Rylee is wearing that shirt. Meaning that Stace is the one that has put it on her. --- Good job Stace!)


3 comments:

mintifresh said...

Those videos are super cute!! I have a feeling there is a little brainwashing going on but I won't judge...I'm neutral! ;)

Gardner said...

Utah, she is one board. Go Utes.

Unknown said...

Go Utes! What a smart little girl she is. Good Job Stacy for supporting her team!