Sunday, February 7, 2010

EVERYDAY MOMENTS JOURNAL

I have a New Years resolution to live in the moment and to recognize the help from my Heavenly Father each and everyday. I thought a good way for me to do this would be to write it all down. I know I could have just gotten any old notebook to do this in or spent good money on a really pretty journal. Instead I made my own. I am hopping that by writing in it each night I will be more aware of those little moments each and every day that are simple pleasures. I also think that by recognizing the Lord's hand in my life each day I will be more aware of the things around me that bless me always. So far so good. I wrote in it last night.

I am also feeling very generous and want to make another one for one lucky person. Just leave me a comment. I will pick a random winner and make a journal for you. All you have to do is tell me what you want to use it for and what colors you want it and I will customize it to your needs. So just leave me a random comment and I will pick a random winner on Feb 13th.

4 comments:

Suzi said...

I'd love a journal for myself. Lessons learnt, little gems etc.

x
suzi

(turquoise yellow pink)

Lisha said...

Sounds like a good start to me Stacy, a good way to find your happy place and see all of the little things that bring you joy. You know it's funny but I've had a similar thought about starting a fresh clean book to write down those precious things.

You know my favourite colours are the autumn ones.

Lishaxx

Mari said...

What a fantastic idea. I'd love to have a journal dedicated to gratitude for the Lord's hand in my life.

greens and blues.....

Luvnbnamom said...

Pick me...Pick me!! I would love to keep track of those precious little moments! Pink and Brown please!! :)