Saturday, February 6, 2010

MOMMY AND MADI DAY

Today Madi and I spent some quality time together.
We went to see this movie - which we both loved!!!
(The Princess and the Frog)
We did a bit of shopping and both got a new necklace.
I learned that my daughter's taste in clothes and her style sense is so different from mine.
She is growing up!
Then we headed over here

for some of this!

It was a day well spent!

Madi and I haven't always been seeing eye to eye lately.

There have been some tears and a bit of yelling.

Me feeling like a terrible mother.

Today made me realize that no matter what, we love each other, and she is a wonderful girl!

So far we haven't done so bad in raising her.

I am proud of the person she is becoming and although I am sure there will be many more rocky roads to come, I will treasure days like today full of laughter, smiles, and chocolate!

No comments: