Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Stacy "Makes me FUNNY!"

First I have to explain the title.

A long time ago in a galaxy on the "Up Over" side of the universe when we lived in my parents house I was an adviser to the young men. There was a young man by the name of Tyson who had a great sense of humor. One day Stacy was trying to say "Tyson makes me laugh" but actually said "Tyson makes me funny!" For some reason that stuck and I still tease her about that to this day.

Now onto the actual post (Remember you love me Stace!).

Last night I was awaken by Stacy pushing me in the back repeatedly. Here is the conversation that followed:

K: What's wrong?
S: What's under us?
K: Ummm... a bed!
S: What?
K: A bed. Why?
S: Ummm... I don't know.
K: (Starts laughing)
S: Why are you laughing?
K: Because you are still asleep.
S: What?
K: You are still asleep. Go back to bed.
S: Oh, Okay.

Sorry Stace, but that made me laugh so I had to share. Good times aren't as good unless you share them, right! Love you!

1 comment:

Brandon and Julie said...

HE HE HE HE HE HE HE.