Tuesday, January 8, 2008

SHE HAS FIGURED IT OUT!!!

After weeks of trying really hard and getting really mad - Rylee can crawl across the room. I am excited for her, but also know the clean up involved when a baby begins to become mobile. She is cute she will go up on her toes and then out will come her left arm almost vertical to her body then she will slide forward. She is at the beginning stages so it is a bit slow and she falls alot, but she is so happy and pleased with herself when she reaches her goal. You will notice in the video her little growling noise - she did it a tiny bit. This is what she does when she gets excited. I think it is super cute!!

There was some other video that I took which showed her crawling better - but this was the shortest one and I always have trouble uploading video to my blog. Here are some still shots. I have to say she is really good at the "down ward dog" pose - she is doing yoga already!

6 comments:

Travis said...

cute! I can't wait for Regan to be able to sit up by herself. I think she will be happier. I guess she will learn stairs quick here or she will have some major injuries. Maybe I need to buy 4 baby gates!

Mari said...

way to go Rylee!
She does look so pleased with herself!

Carli said...

It all happens so fast - I like that sequence of photos (and I wish I was that flexible)

Brandon and Julie said...

she is so cute, good work pretty girl. She is going to be trouble, but cute trouble.

Anonymous said...

Hi Hutchinson's!
Hope you see this. We are coming down soon - we'll be there on the 20th. Is there anything we can bring you? Please let us know: roxann_rowberry@hotmail.com
See you soon!! Yippee! Leaving the cold Utah winter for a little Aussie summer!

Unknown said...

She is so cute! Way to go Rylee