Monday, November 10, 2008

CHORES, CHORES, & MORE CHORES

In my quest to teach my children a good work ethic - and to have a clean house - I have made this chore chart for them to follow. I put my two talents together, scrappin' and organization, and I am pleased with the result. I really wanted something with fun colors - hopefully this will get them excited to do their chores each day, although realistically there will probably be lots of grumbling.

Tonight for FHE we are going to talk about chores and helping around the house and then we are actually going to clean the house - which is a disaster at this point and is driving me crazy. We usually clean on Saturday, but we were gone all day so I thought I would take the opportunity to incorporate that into our lesson tonight.

6 comments:

Mari said...

What a brilliant chart you have made. Good luck with FHE this evening, and I look forward to hearing how the new chart works out!

Janae said...

That chart is so cute! It makes me want to do my chores already...LOL

mintifresh said...

Very cute! You are really an artist! You always have such great ideas!

Brandon and Julie said...

love it love it, I should make myself one to motivate myself a little bit more

Brooklyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooklyn said...

oh my mom would LOVE that i miss madi