Tuesday, December 2, 2008

COOP IS A CRACK UP!



One of the days that Kev went into the office to work I sent the kids to rest for a bit. Madi was in the bedroom and Cooper had the playroom all to himself. My dad was down in the family room and when I went down to check on Cooper I could hear him chatting away to my dad. There he was sitting on the couch with his shirt off. I though what is this kid doing? Here goes the conversation (the entire time my dad was snickering on the couch - apparently he had already had a similar conversation with my son):
Me - Cooper what are you doing?
Cooper - Exercising mom!
Me - Well, why is your shirt off?
Cooper - Because that is what boys do when they exercise.
Me - Where did you find this out?
Cooper - I saw it on TV!
It then took some convincing for him to exercise again and show me his big arms for a picture. He is probablly going to kill me later for these pictures - I promise not to show them to any potential girlfriends in the future.

No comments: