Friday, December 5, 2008

NEW DO



A few people have asked if I got my hair cut while I was away - the answer yes!!! I have wanted it short for a while now and since it is much cheaper (much, much, much cheaper) I decided to go for it. It was a slight A-line, but since I have gone home I tried to trim the front a bit and now it isn't much of an A-line anymore. Why do I think I can cut my own hair - you would think that I have learned from experience by now. Anyway, I am loving it and may even cut it shorter next time - if I can find a cheap, yet good, place to get my hair cut here.


Also, while in Utah my SIL, Janae, did pictures for us. They turned out really well - thanks Janae!!! Here is one of our fam and you can see the kids on the side. I even took my camera along and took a few of the kids myself - they didn't turn out so bad!! That makes me happy!! Sometime soon I want to take the kids out and get photos of just the three of them - still haven't done that yet and my mom has been bugging me about it so I really should get it done.

Won't this look great on my Christmas blog card? (Yep, too cheap again this year to send them all by post)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you look hot! Your husband is one lucky guy!

Brittney said...

Ok it just occurred to me that your kids names are all last names!! hahaha Did you do that on purpose? Madisen Cooper Rylee. It's like a law firm. Or some historical figure. "Madisen Cooper Rylee was the 3rd elected senator from the state of Virginia". ok I made that up. CUTE new 'do and cute new pics!!!

Stacy said...

Nope Britt - Cooper was the only one on purpose. Didn't realize they were all last names - how funny!

mintifresh said...

Those pics are awesome! Where did you get them done? That looks like a really cool place! Your hari looks super cute! I have to agree with Anonymous (?) you are hot!!:)

Stacy said...

My SIL takes pictures and we actually went to Magna on main street - I have to say I have never dragged Magna Main before. She really likes urban settings and I told her we could go anywhere she wanted to. I think they turned out really cool. I am getting addicted to the whole urban thing myself.

Deb said...

Cute hair, and cute pics of the kids on the sidebar! Your SIL does a great job.

Krista S said...

Cute new hair do!! Love the pics of your family and kids. Did I ever tell you that my SIL is friends with your sister?? Small world.

Karla said...

You all look so great! I love the family photo.