Tuesday, December 9, 2008

WEEKEND WANDERING

First off Janae I have to show you what I did with that fun picture you took - what do you think? Now for a recap of our weekend. Saturday I decided that I wanted to take the kids to a green area by our house and take pictures of them. Here are a few of my favorite shots - to be honest we took almost 200 pictures and not many worked out where they were all looking at the camera and smiling. Oh well.Later that same day we headed over to Bicentennial Park to play in the fountains. It had been a really hot day, but by the time we got to the fountains to have dinner and a play the wind had picked up and a it was a little cool. That didn't stop the kids from having heaps of fun!!!




After playing in the water we changed their clothes and ate some dinner. Then we found our little secret garden and played around in there for a while. This garden is right by the fountains and reminds me a bit of a garden back home. It has so many of the same flowers my mom plants in her yard. It makes me feel right at home!

5 comments:

Janae said...

I think that is a perfect page for the feet shot. And I love that second shot. I know what you mean about taking a bunch of pictures and no one looking...LOL. They look great. I am glad you are having so much fun with your camera!

Lisha said...

I think your photo's are great, I really like the colour combination of the kids clothes too. I really love the photo's Janae took of the kids in your side panel too, just beautiful.

mintifresh said...

Once again, great pictures! I love the feet idea! you are soo creative, with the help of Janae, of course!:) It's so weird to think summer is starting for you and to see you all playing in the fountains! That's awesome!

Luvnbnamom said...

I am so impresse with your pictures! I gotto find out what kind a camera you have..I know that when I used it that one day I was like Whoa..it's so profesional...but seriously look what a great quality all your pics turn out! Ofcourse...Awesome photographer too!

Carli said...

Just do a collage like with those great shots for some virtual cards and everyone will be happy :)