Wednesday, January 28, 2009

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL AND ALREADY A SCIENCE EXPERIMENT!



Today was Madi's first day back at school! Yeah for her and for me - that kid needs school and loves it. I don't know how my mom survived the three months in the summer back home. She was excited to go back and see all of her friends. They don't know what classes they are in yet - they always have them go back to their old classes first and then by the end of the week when the know the numbers better they divide them up. Sounds a bit strange to me, but what can you do?

She got a new hat this year as she broke the strings on her last one. This one has no strings hanging down for her to chew on. That is the nice thing about uniforms - you don't have to buy new school clothes every year.


Cooper was very sad when I told him that he didn't start today but got to start tomorrow. Yep, tomorrow is his big day!!!

Also this morning this is what I found in the bread bag. I am always so surprised by how fast things mold around here. Good thing I had some turkish bread for Madi's lunch and more bread in the freezer. I was a little bummed because I always have toast in the morning...the banana tasted just fine!

2 comments:

Janae said...

ummm looks yummy!

Becca Jane said...

Hey Stacy! So fun to be back in touch! Your kids have grown up so much since I last saw you! Yes, we moved up to the U back in Dec of 2007, and our little family is growing! How have you been?