Thursday, April 23, 2009

GIRLIE GIRL?

This precious girl cracks me up. She is turning into such a girl - although her toy of choice is still a hot wheels car. She walks around all of the time talking on her phone - she calls grandma all of the time and chats away. Not sure which grandma and I can't understand some of her chatter, but so darn cute! She carries around a purse and tries on all the shoes in the house. She is also in love with lotion. Every morning she comes into the bathroom and grabs the lotion bottle. After asking so nicely I put a little dab on her hand. She proceeds to rub it in and then lifts up her shirt to get her tummy - it is adorable. She has taken to carrying around the lotion bottle as of late - maybe I need to get her a small bottle of her own. She also got her toes painted for the first time a few weeks ago. She sat so still and didn't move a muscle until I told her it was okay - I was shocked by this. She was so proud of her nails and still shows them off at random moments. Although she is getting to the age of causing trouble I am still so happy to have her in my life. She brings joy to my life. I love her kisses, especially the Eskimo ones, and her tight squeezes. She tells me secrets and still loves to have her tummy rubbed at any possible moment. Having children has changed the way I look at the world - especially this third child who I waited for because I wasn't ready. I think that she came into my life when I needed her the most and I am so blessed for that.

5 comments:

Janae said...

cute! I love those little toes.

Cindy Staley said...

Rylee is so stinkin cute! She is such a sweetheart! Just remember how cute she is when she's tearing everything apart! So fun!!!

sirpa said...

Awwww...cute! Love the lashes!

Luvnbnamom said...

She is sooo cute and that pic of her little toes is precious! Azalea is obsessed with lotion and shoes too!! I can't believe they are going to be two soon! Crazy!

Charlotte Booth said...

haha that's funny. =]
i always rub her tummy when she wont go to bed.
when i stop she always pulls her pj top up and looks at me like 'excuse me...you're not done yet' hehe