Sunday, April 12, 2009

I told my whole table...

Happy Easter Everyone!!!!


This morning while we were looking at the kids Easter basekets Cooper said something that really made me laugh so I had to put it up here to remember it.

First, you need a little background for this conversation.

My parents went to visit my brother, who lives in Atlanta Georgia. I asked them to send me a small coke bottle from the Coca-Cola headquarters. Well, when we got the package they also inlcuded some lip smackers. For those of you that don't know what lip smackers are I will explain.
A lip smackers is a flavored (not flavoured) chap stick. We were excited to see that they had sent us a Root Beer flavored one and a Cherry Coke flavored one. They were probably for the kids but Stace and I confiscated them. Stace loves Root Beer and I love Cherry Coke.

While we were opening some of the presents Cooper got there was one that I needed something to help open the packaging. I asked Coop to go in my bathroom and grab my nail clippers out of a box on my shelf. Coop walked out of the bathroom with the clippers laughing to himself and this is the conversation that followed:

  • (C) [Laughing to himself]
  • (S) What's so funny?
  • (C) I told my whole table and they thinks it's funny!
  • (S) What did you tell your table?
  • (C) I told my table at school that my dad wears lipstick!
  • (K) What? Why did you tell them that?
  • (C) Because you have lip stick in your bathroom that you use.
  • (K) [Immediately knowing what he was talking about.] Coop, that isn't lip stick. It's flavored chapstick.
  • (C) Oh, it is? I thought it was lip stick.
  • (K) Great! [As Stacy just keeps laughing!]

Just in case you are wondering what it looks like.

3 comments:

Suzi said...

Ha!! We have a friend who was desperate for some chapstick and quickly popped into the chemist to get some. He thought it was a little pricey, but just went to the car park to get his car.
As he was driving around and around and around he was using the "chapstick" and smearing it on his sore lips - around and around and around.
When he got to the ticket lady she looked shocked - he took a look in the mirror and it was coral pink lipstick :o)

Shelley Fairbanks said...

That's hilarious Kevin!! Always good to keep those lips moisturized. I'm addicted to Chapstick, carry it in my back pocket everywhere. If I forget it and my lips get chapped, I get ornery and irritable. Chapstick, can't live without it. And flavored, YUM!!!

The innocence of young ones!!!

Monica said...

Hilarious!