Wednesday, April 15, 2009

SUNDAY BEST - new clothes!!!

Finally I got pictures of the kids in their Easter clothes. Since Sunday was the broadcast of General Conference, and we didn't go because Rylee was sick, the Easter clothes have been sitting on my dresser for a bit longer waiting to be put on. New Easter clothes in not an Aussie thing, but I have kept the tradition alive anyway. Since I had to search last year for Madi's dress, and had a hard time finding one, this year I started ahead of time. I have actually had these clothes for months and found them all on clearance - which is even better. For the first time they all coordinate as well. So I took the kids out this morning for a photo shoot and had to bribe them with Maccas to get it all done. We got a lot of bad photos but surprisingly some really good ones as well. Not many smiles were to be found, especially from the little squirt, and a few tears were shed. Here are some of my favorites!

It is so hard to get three kids at the same time. I need some more practice that is for sure and my kids are sick of me - so if anyone out there (that lives by me) wants any family photos, kid photos, anything really let me know. I would love to practice on you if you will take my services. I will give you all the photos and you can do whatever you want with them.

8 comments:

Kate said...

The photos are STUNNING Stacy, wow! And what happened to Madi? All of a sudden she's SO tall! Hehe!

Cindy Staley said...

Love the easter clothes! Glad you found them on sale, my favorite! I'd let you take pictures of my kids if you lived here :-) maybe next year?

Janae said...

Look at you Stacy, your becoming quite the photographer. I really love that second one. Awesome DOF. You might even try going with a smaller aperture to make Madi and Cooper a tad more OOF.

And I love that one of Rylee in the field. I love your negative space on the side!

Sass said...

I can't believe how big your kids are! They look so cute & the photography is fantastic!!

Brit said...

Awesome pictures! How have you been? My blog is on here too, but I am only just keeping up with it. :)

Karla said...

I love love love this last pic of your kids, so cute and casual. Fun easter pic!

Shelley Fairbanks said...

Love Rylee's piggy tails. She's getting so big. They all are, for that matter.

You're getting very good with your camera.

I understand about getting all the kids to cooperate, look the same direction while smiling, all at the same time. And I only have two. Family photo shoots with Derron's family were a joke, and we went to a professional. One good shot out of about thirty!!!!

Great pictures.

Gardner said...

Maddie looks so grown up!