Monday, May 5, 2008

BRUISER

The only downfall to walking is that what goes up must come down. Rylee is walking all over now at least 10 steps at a time before she has to grab onto something. However, she also falls down a lot. I hate this part about learning how to walk. She currently has at least three bruises on her face - two on her forehead and one on her cheek. Plus this weekend we noticed a nasty one on her ear - I can't even think where that one came from. I tried to get a picture of it, but it doesn't do it justice. Kev has begun to call her bruiser.
I also had to get her out in the backyard yesterday after Church to get some pictures. She looked so cute in her little outfit, brown boots. and a cute pink bow in her hair. I thought so anyway! Unfortunately I couldn't get any looks at the camera - oh well, you take what you can get from an 11 month old who is a little tired and needs a nap.

2 comments:

Mari said...

owww, poor Rylee

Lisha said...

Rylee is gorgeous in any photo, even with bruises, poor darling. I did like her pink & brown outfit at church on Sunday, very sweet.