Monday, May 26, 2008

TAG YOUR IT! - ALL ABOUT ME!

This is an "All About Me" tag:

Four places I go to over and over.
1. To pick drop off and pick up Madi from school
2. Preschool
3. The shops - mostly the grocery store
4. The clothes line :(

Four people who e-mail me the most.
1. Dayna - I love to hear about what is going on in her life and she is so super sweet (couldn't ask for a better neice!)
2. Kev
3. Britt from ScrapMatters
4. My family and friends sometimes when they decide they miss me.

Four of my favorite foods.
1. Mango chicken curry - yummo!
2. Chili's baby back ribs - how I miss those!!
3. Pizza
4. A really good sandwich

Four places I'd rather be right now.
1. Home in the mountains!
2. On a cruise - still haven't done that but it is still at the top of the list (someday it will happen)
3. Touring Australia with no worries about money so I could see and do everything!
4. New Zealand or Fiji (these are places on the list too)

Four movies I'd watch over and over.
1. How to loose a guy in 10 days
2. 13 going on 30
3. Any pirates movie
4. Little Mermaid (love that one!)

Four people I'm tagging.
1. Wendy
2. Julie
3. Jen
4. Lisha

No comments: