Sunday, September 21, 2008

SATURDAY FUN!!

We headed into the city to find the elusive Paddy's market - not the one close to us, but the other one - we found it and it reminded me so much of the Silk Market in China. (This is a picture from China). I had the camera with me but forgot to take a picture at Paddy's market - I guess we will have to go again. The only difference was that the people didn't yell at you from their stalls about the price of their goods. We also did a little bartering - although not as good as the deals we got in China. Rows and rows of stalls filled with goodies to look through - although I get a kick out of how many of the stalls sale the exact same thing. We went there in search of Christmas gifts and found some fun things!! After walking around the market and getting hot and thirsty we walked over to Darling Harbor to play at the park - our old stomping grounds. We spent a lot of time at Darling Harbor and the park while living in the city because our apartment was so close to it. We then headed over and walked to Kev's new work building so we could all see where he works now. It was a very nice day. We came home exhausted, dirty, and ready for a good nights sleep.

Enjoy the shots of the day!!!

3 comments:

Brandon and Julie said...

looks like you had loads of fun, I wish I was playing in the water with you and at the park

Brooklyn said...

Rylee looks adorible I can`t wait for you and Rylee to come (that is some awsome pictures!)

Brooklyn said...

oh and its amazing how Rylee and madi look so much alike