Friday, September 18, 2009

CITY FUN

Since Kyle is here we get to play tour guide again. Of course that means going to the city and riding the trains.
Monday we headed off to see the Opera House and Botanical Gardens. I made Kyle pose for a few pictures - he doesn't really like to do that sort of thing. It hasn't really happened until you take a picture is my moto. We saw the flying foxes (bats) in the trees, the spring flowers, and best of all some baby ducks.

On Tuesday Charlotte took Kyle into the city to hang out. She is doing tests at school at the moment so she has more free time. I introduced Kyle and Charlotte on facebook a few months ago, but never thought they would actually meet.
Then we invited Charlotte to come hang out with us on Thursday. Kev took the day off of work to spend some time with Kyle. We headed to Paddy's Market - your one stop souvenir shop. Then we rode the ferries and we so excited to ride on the Charlotte! We ended up in at Manly Beach before heading back home.
Charlotte introduced me to gelato. It is Italian icecream and I have never tried it. It was delicious. Will have to get one of those again sometime!
It was also really fun to hang out with Charlotte for the day and get to know her better. Not only is she the best babysitter in the whole world, but she is an amazing person as well!!!

2 comments:

sirpa said...

Oh, say hi to Charlotte for me, please! She really is amazing. I didn't get to know her that well, but I liked her the very moment I met her. She's cool!

A-L said...

mmmmm gelato! I absolutely love it! Especially mango!