Wednesday, October 10, 2007

FOUR MONTHS OLD

Can you believe that Rylee is four months old? I am having a hard time figuring out where all that time has gone. She is such a good baby. Everyone always comments on how happy she is and how much she smiles at everyone. She is almost rolling over on her own - right now she does it with minimal help from us. She wants to sit up so I am sure that will be coming soon.

She is holding toys on her own and has figured out that she has fingers and toes. I love to watch babies when they stare at their hands. She jabbers all of the time and laughs and squeals at the kids. She is a joy to have around and the kids love her.

She is almost sleeping through the night. She only wakes up and we have to give her a binky, or plug as Cooper calls it. She is a good baby, but sleeping is her downfall. She is not consistent and she fights it all of the time. If I lay her down at the right time it is great - but the window is still very small. If not she screams for about 20 minutes until she is worn out and then will go to sleep.

Her eyes are still very strange. One day they are green, one day they are gray, and one day they are brown.

Her abdominal herniation has shrunk significantly. She will definitely have an "outie" but it is not as big as when she was born. We don't know how big she is. Our insurance just kicked in so I haven't taken her to the doctor yet. I will soon since she really needs to get started on her immunizations.

What a great baby. We love her so much. Sometimes I wonder why God sent these special spirits to be in my home.

9 comments:

Happy Scrap Girl said...

Wow, these pictures came out great! I especially love how the light in the last one illuminates her whole face. What a beautiful baby!

Travis said...

Cute pictures Stace. I really like first one. Her bow is really cute too, but you know me I am a sucker for bows! She has a such a cute smile. It's weird to think that she will be walking and talking (probably) before we see her again. Paisley is still excited that when she is 5 Cooper is coming back. I guess that is if you come back....
Thanks for that freebie site. I am excited to download all those cute things. Do you have a place where you get your pages printed? I am still trying to decide if I want to do digital and pay for the printing, or get out all the stuff and do it myself...decisions decisions!

Anonymous said...

Great shots! I left comments for you over at scrapmatters.com... :)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Sure would like a hug. Mom

AmyG said...

The pictures are so cute. She reminds me so much of Madi when she was a baby.
For your poster above, I was looking at Costco's sight this week and you can print a 12x12 digitla for $1.79. Not bad when you consider the cost of printing pictures separatly and buying paper and embellishments.

Stacy said...

you can also downsize them to 8x8 and print them for cheaper I think - plus the albums are cheaper. I haven't figured out printing yet. I have to ask around to where a good place is. I may just buy a nice photo printer and do it myself. Haven't decided yet.

Dera said...

She is so cute. I am sure the time has gone by really fast, trust me I almost have a 15 year old and my baby will be baptized in a few months. You have had a lot going on in the last 4 months to make it go by even faster. I try to remember to love every second of life because they will be gone sooner than we think. In 4 years I will have a missionary and I thought that would be a long time coming.

Love ya,
Dera

Brandon and Julie said...

look how cute she is. she must take after her mother:) the pictures look really good.

Happy Dad said...

Courtney and Austin both had the Herniated belly button. they are both fine and they don't have huge outies either. They look just perfect.