Monday, October 1, 2007

MEMOIRS OF HALLOWEENS PAST

Well it is October 1st and normally at this time and I running around planning games, activities, and goodies for the best Halloween party in the world (okay, I like to think that but I am sure it is not true). Not this year. Alas, Halloween is a pagan holiday and is not celebrated in the land down under. What is a girl to do? I have seen a few random costumes and trinkets - but nothing to the extent of the States. I am going to go through withdrawals I am sure. I think that we are going to plan a party for the kids and maybe next year when we know more people and have more time we will continue the party here in Australia. We also can't carve pumpkins - it is the wrong season. Here are some pictures to remember the 2006 Halloween party:

1 comment:

Dera said...

We are going to have a Halloween party most likely, but it will not be the same. I will sure miss the party you would throw.

Dera