Sunday, November 4, 2007

8 things you may not know about me... (Stacy)

Here are 8 things you may not know about me!

1. I can touch my tongue to my nose.

2. I have a "dent" in my shin of my right leg from running into a rock playing football at BYU. I was playing pass with some of the boys in my ward on Saturday afternoon and being a good football player I kept my eye on the ball and was running back to catch the ball. I didn't notice the huge rock sticking out of the grass and ran right into it. I took out a chunk out of my shin and hurt really bad - I still have a scar to prove it.

3. I was in about 6 car accidents in my early 20's (I have actually lost count) one of which we rolled and I have a bad back to show for it.

4. I have a degree in Sports Medicine/Athletic Training from BYU which I have never used. However, I watch sports mostly for the "good injuries" - LOL!!

5. I have a dream to sing the National Anthem at the Super Bowl (too back you have to be famous to do that).

6. I have an incision on my uterus which is very thin due to three c-sections. I can never go into labor or it may rupture. This may be too much information - sorry.

7. I am a sucker for reality TV - luckily they don't have much of it here in Australia (maybe this will help me get over it).

8. Last, but not least, I love to take long, hot baths to relax with bubbles and a good book!!

tag: Amy Glaizer, Kev, Kelli and Jessy Jones

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You misunderstood the true use of the BYU Athletic Trainers course....it is to already have your terminology down for medical transcripting and being able to watch games with your hubby because you know an interesting injury will come up! Plus, you'll get to use it on your kids if not those injured arms and backs.....!
Do you have the agonizing three year cycle of "do I do these $600 of ceu's or do I bag it?"

GO COUGARS!!!!