Sunday, November 4, 2007

SCRAPMATTERS.COM

Hey, everyone, I need a little help. I entered this LO (layout) in a challenge at scrapmatters.com and the more votes I get the better chance I have of winning. Just click on the link above and it will take you to the file vote by clicking on the stars above the LO (it is easy to see). While you are there you should check out my entire gallery - you can see what I have been up to digitally. Thanks!!
For those of you who like to digiscrap - this is a great web site. I love it. They just started about a month ago and they are great people and the web site is easy to use and fun!!

4 comments:

Travis said...

You are so good at Digi scrapping! I have been playing around and doing a little bit, but they are really not turning out as cute like yours. You are so creative. It seems that my pages end up looking all the same. I did not see where to vote. I will try again.
Janae

Dera said...

I tried to vote too, but I didn't see the stars you were talking about. Nice job on Digi scrapping. We tried to think of a way to visit you instead of San Fran, but at the last minute there were not enough seats on the flight. Sorry. Don't worry we will be visiting soon.
Dera

Kevin said...

Stace, I didn't see the stars either. Do you have to have an account to vote?

Stacy said...

Sorry, the stars are actually below the LO - I should have looked first. They are above the comment section. Kev asked if you have to have an account and the answer is that I have no idea. If you can't vote don't worry about it. Thanks!!