Saturday, November 10, 2007

MADI'S FUN AT SCHOOL THIS WEEK!!!


Madi's own words:
This week I got to go on my first excursion to a farm. I saw an emu, koala, some sheep, a sheep dog, kangaroos, cows, chicks, and pigs.
I got to pet the koala!!! It feels soft and cuddly. It was medium. It was super cute!!
I got to milk a cow by myself. It was easy peasy to milk the cow. The cow liked me petting it.
We watched the sheep dog chase the sheep into a gate. It was cool to see!! Then we got to go sit by a stage and see the sheep get their fur cut off.
One fun part was riding on the bus!! I got to sit by Allison.
I also got to ride on a tractor. It was bumpy and fun!!!
On Friday we had Chelsea Fair at school. There were lots of activities. I bought a teddy bear and a little pony. I played a ball game. I had to throw the ball. I threw it into a bucket that had colored pencils. I took the colored pencils!! I got some lollies. My mom and dad gave me money before I went to spend at the fair. I got to wear normal clothes - instead of my uniform - and pay .20 I went in the spooky house. It wasn't even scary!! I was brave!!

4 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Madi,I am so jelous that you got to see a Koala and pet it too. That is so cool. I went to my Uncles school fair and they had a spook house, but I was too afraid to go. You are brave!
Love,
Brooklyn

Brandon and Julie said...

that sounded so fun Madi, I wish I could see all those things here , you are so lucky. love ya tons,
Aunt Julie

Anonymous said...

Madi, I don't remember milking cows as being easy peasy. Good for you. It was great to talk to you last night.
Love,
Grandma

Travis said...

Sounds like fun Madi. I am glad you got to sit by Allison on the bus, she must be your friend. We hope you have some fun adventures this week too.
Love,
Janae, Travis, Paisley and Regan