Friday, February 8, 2008

CREATING MY OWN SCRAP STUFF!

I have been working hard the past several weeks to learn Photoshop better and learn how to design my own digital scrapbook papers and elements. I have so much to learn, but I am still very proud of myself for what I have accomplished. I want to start another blog - as if I need another one to keep track of - which is devoted just to scrapbooking. I am even going to give away my stuff as freebies.

I need your help on two things. I am not really very creative when it comes to naming things. So I need some ideas:
1. An idea for a new blog and I guess company name to put on my designs.
2. Here is a picture of the kit that I made. I need your help. I want to give it a name, but I am not very good at that sort of thing. Download it by going here: http://www.4shared.com/file/37172971/fe30e1f8/first_kit.html?dirPwdVerified=d6e06388
Look at it and tell me what you think a good name would be. Also, give me any feedback about the quality or look of the design. I want to get better and only can do that if I get a bit of constructive criticism. Thanks!!


Here are some LO that I created using the kit:

credits: font - You are loved

credits: glitter flower - Brittish Designs overlay - Shabby Princess (Vintage Florals)

7 comments:

CindyS said...

Don't have any good criticism (spelling?) right now, but I do really like the one with just Rylee.... I need to get into the digital thing, maybe I would actually get some done!

Mari said...

Good job, Stacy!

Suzi P said...

How about Stacy's Soft Scrap.. you know, since it's not hard copy scrapping..? Steve came up with some really good ones but I'm not sure you'll go for them :o) I might email you with one or two as I'm not sure anyone will appreciate his creative flair :o) lol!

Janae and Travis said...

That is really cool stace. I don't have any ideas right not, but I will be thinking and get back to you.

Eric & JoLyn Family said...

I would go simple like memories,happy times, Remember, or creating memories. I don't have a clue. Good luck.

Carli said...

Good on you Stacy - I am very proud of you trying something new and scary and succeeding at it!!

Rikke said...

Stacy...I love your kit! So cute! I already used it! Here is the link to the LO I used it on!
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q22/Luvnbnamom/Azalea.jpg
I'm just starting out at the digi scrapbooking stuff but I have NO criticism...Its adorable! I agree with jolyn with going simple. What about stacy's simple creations or something along those lines. How about Sinfully simple LOL