Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I HAVE BIG NEWS!!

I am a CT member at ScrapMatters!! I am so excited. This means that I get to do LO for the designers at ScrapMatters! I have to do at least four LOs a month and post them on several sites (if anyone has a good scrap site they like let me know). I can't believe it. I have actually tried a few times before on different CTs and haven't made it. I told Kev that this must mean that I am "good enough!!" If you want to see what I am creating check out my blog or go to the ScrapMatter's gallery. Seriously, you should take a look at ScrapMatters if you haven't yet - it is the best site. I love it!!

6 comments:

Lisha said...

Fantastic Stacy! How much fun are you going to have now. We'll never get you out of the house to play......it'll be......."I can't come out now I've just got one more LO to do....hang on two more"

Dera said...

Good work sis. I'm glad that you're having so much fun with digiscrapping. Love ya.

AmyG said...

Congratulations, I try and look at scrapmatters and it is fun seeing your layouts.

Mari said...

good job!

Brandon and Julie said...

well you did it kid, I am so proud of you, (tear) they all grow up so fast. Okay Okay all that aside, you rock, I love your Layouts, they are so cute

Carli said...

Congratulations Stacy - that's awesome. I'm going to check out the site now.