Sunday, September 30, 2007

4 LEAF CLOVERS


One day after school we ventured out to see if we could find 4 leaf clovers in the clover patch that we call a front lawn. Madi found the first one. I found two more and gave one to Cooper to claim as his own. He quickly put it down a drain by the garage so that "it would never get lost." I guess that makes perfect sense. Madi and I placed ours inside the Harry Potter book to press them and I told Madi that we could frame them later so that she could always have good luck. They also collected flowers - which you can see in Madi's hands - for me. How sweet!!!

6 comments:

AmyG said...

I'm jealous that you are just getting into spring. I'm not ready for this winter.

Brandon and Julie said...

Hey guys, I love that you have four leaf clovers in your front yard. Seeing as I am almost a St. Patrick's Day bby I have always loved that holiday. Save me a four leaf clover. Hey, maybe that is why I like lucky charms.

Stacy said...

We will frame one and send it as soon as we find one for you Jules. I didn't know you loved St. Patties Day, but that makes perfect sense. Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

I also loved looking for 4 leave clovers. We used to look for them in the front yard, if any of you remember. Mom

Travis said...

I remember looking for them in the front yard. I don't think that I ever found one though.
Travis

Stacy said...

I remember looking for them too, but like Travis I don't remember finding any. These ones were the biggest I have ever seen.