Thursday, April 15, 2010

HOW?

How did I move to Australia again with a brand new baby?
There is so much to do when you move internationally.
My to -do list is a mile long and I only have one thing crossed off so far!
Kev's list is longer than mine - but he seems to have more crossed off.
What's up with that?

We have plane tickets and a start date for the new job.
We will touch ground in Utah May 5th - three weeks away!
Then we will have a new to-do list which will also be a mile long -
but as Scarlett O'Hara always says "I will think about that another day!"

Still have no idea exactly how we are going to ship things home.
One guy told us we can pack it all ourselves.
Another told us that is illegal.
UGH!!!
Last time around the company did all of this.
Now we have to do it.
Once we figure that part out I think I will be breathing easier.

It will all be worth it in the end.
To see the faces of those we love!
To see the mountains that we have missed so much!
We are sad to leave this beautiful country and the wonderful people we have met here,
but home is where your heart is.
My heart is back in Utah!
I can't wait to get back to the good ol' USofA!

1 comment:

elder mcdonough said...

do you need me to be doing anything for you. could i start house hunting for you, or something. would love to help. let me know