Tuesday, December 18, 2007

EXCUSE ME WHILE I BRAG A BIT....

I have only been digiscrapping now for about three months and I am loving every minute of it. This week I am the scrapper of the week at scrapmatters.com


Howdy Mate, ScrapMatters is happy to introduce Stacy (shutch), our wonderful ScrapMatters’ member from down under. Stacy joined the world of digital scrapbooking right about the same time ScrapMatters opened so she has been visiting our little site right from the start. Stacy enthusiastically contributes to both the gallery and the forums. We are so glad to have her in our community. Now, let’s get to know a little bit about Stacy… (go here to read more http://scrapmatters.com/wordpress/)


Also, a month ago I won a challenge at scraphead.com for this LO:

I have never won anything before in my life!! I was so excited. They are sending my a 1 GB flash drive memory stick!! How fun is that?
Anyway, just a little bit about what is going on in my world of digital scrapping! My next goal is to learn to design my own stuff and maybe start a blog giving away freebies.

3 comments:

Travis said...

SWEET! Let me be the first to congratulate you! I look forward to be on the receiving some of your freebies you create! Again way to go, that is awesome!
Janae

Mari said...

Congratulations!!! That LO from the ferry is great. I can't believe you have only been digiscrapping for a few months. You star!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Great page.
Love Mom