Thursday, December 6, 2007

NEW SHOES!!!


I am a sucker for shoes, and I found these cute little red and white polka-dot ones at Target the other day. They were only $10! Now $10 back home is a great deal for shoes, but here it is a steal! I was so excited. I have never actually owned red shoes and am not sure yet what I will wear them with - but I will figure something out.


Two funny stories about these shoes. 1) When I found them we were actually looking for some new runners (tennis shoes) for Madi. I saw the clearance rack and was browsing, then I decided to try the red and white ones on. Madi proceeded to ask me if I was going to buy them and I told her I didn't know. She then said, "Mom, you really shouldn't buy them. You have so many shoes already." I laughed and told her that her daddy would have to agree. 2) Later that night Cooper pulled them out of the bag to show Kev what I had bought. He then tried them on and raced around the house - I thought for sure he was going to fall down and get hurt with heels on. Cooper has an aversion to the word "cute or pretty" when it is used to describe him or anything that is his. So he kept trying to tell us that the shoes were handsome. Kev and I were laughing so hard and kept telling him that girl shoes, especially red and white heels, are not handsome and are definately cute. What a funny kid.


No comments: