Friday, December 21, 2007

SURFING SANTA....


This shirt I found for Cooper about three weeks ago at Big W (sort of like Wal-mart). I just couldn't resist. I bought it a size bigger so hopefully he will be able to wear it next year too.
Last night we headed out to do some last minute shopping. As is typical of the week before Christmas it was crazy. Kev, true to character, hadn't done any of his shopping. (I usually take care of the kids so he doesn't have to worry about that). Anyway, on the way home we were singing Christmas songs in the van and I asked Madi what Santa drives in Australia to go to everyone's houses. Obviously he doesn't need stuff to drive in the snow on his sled. She said that he puts tires on his sled when he is in Australia, and then he is magic and he just tells them to change and out comes his snow gear.
The other day I informed the kids that Santa would come to visit in Australia before he came to Utah to see their cousins. They think it is so awesome that they get to be first!

No comments: